- Duchess of Cambridge to Name New Royal Princess Cruise ShipPosted 44 days ago
- Celebrities flock to Paris for Fashion WeekPosted 79 days ago
- LeBron James and fiancÃ©eÂ have a dance off while partying with friendsPosted 81 days ago
- Stay in hotels where mega stars shoot filmsPosted 86 days ago
- Pink shows off body while vacationing in MiamiPosted 86 days ago
- Nick Carter pops the question in the Florida KeysPosted 87 days ago
Olivia Palermo travels to Germany with boyfriend
When it comes to style and fashion, Olivia Palermo has certainly made a name for herself. The style icon, who works for Piperlime as a well-known stylist, was expected to be walking around France this week for Paris Fashion Week, but the star actually traveled to Hamburg, Germany, instead. According to the CelebrityRedCarpet, Palermo was in the German city with her German boyfriend Johannes Huebl.
Even though she wasn't in Paris, she still showed that she knows how to dress. The stylist looked lovely in a orange blazer, white dress, green strappy heels and she matched the look with a bold necklace and bangle bracelets, the media outlet reports. Although the stylist has yet to design her own collection, she does see it in her near future, and maybe she will be presenting during Paris Fashion Week in a couple of years.
Those who are visiting Hamburg, Germany, have a number of luxury hotels to choose from. One of the beautiful places to stay includes Kempinski Hotel Atlantic. This iconic hotel has been a landmark since it opened more than a century ago in 1909. Between the vast history of the establishment and then luxury amenities, it is easy to get taken by the hotel. Not only is it in a great location in the city, where guests can get any food that they want, there are also two gourmet restaurants in the hotel. The Atlantic Restaurant and the Tsao Yang are both in the hotel and will certainly leave the guests pleased with their meal. The other amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a full spa and a fitness center that the guests are welcome to take advantage of.