- Duchess of Cambridge to Name New Royal Princess Cruise ShipPosted 43 days ago
- Celebrities flock to Paris for Fashion WeekPosted 79 days ago
- LeBron James and fiancÃ©eÂ have a dance off while partying with friendsPosted 80 days ago
- Stay in hotels where mega stars shoot filmsPosted 85 days ago
- Pink shows off body while vacationing in MiamiPosted 85 days ago
- Nick Carter pops the question in the Florida KeysPosted 86 days ago
Kourtney Kardashian and family make a splash on Mexican beach
Kourtney Kardashian was recently spotted having some fun while visiting Punta Mita, Mexico, with longtime boyfriend Scott Disick and their two children, Mason and Penelope, according to Us Weekly. One thing's for sure, the family was certainly having a good time while walking the beach.
The star was showing off her slim body while having some fun in the sun. The 32-year-old mother-of-two recently admitted that she has lost 44 pounds in the past six months since giving birth to Penelope in July. Even though she is now back to where she wants to be, it was not the easiest of tasks, she admitted to the news outlet.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around," the E! star told the news source this past December. "I gained 45 pounds with Penelope."
There are a number of beautiful places to stay in Punta Mita, but guests would be hard-pressed to find a place that is more spectacular than the Four Seasons on Mexico's Rivera. This beautiful resort is complete with some of the best snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing and surfing, and the rooms are nothing short of gorgeous. The accommodations could make anyone swoon, and with the vast majority having an ocean view, it must be hard for any of the guests to want to go home. The place is also complete with four delicious restaurants – Aramara, Bahia by Richard Sandoval, Ketsi and Tail of the Whale – and there is a full spa to enjoy.