- Duchess of Cambridge to Name New Royal Princess Cruise ShipPosted 39 days ago
- Celebrities flock to Paris for Fashion WeekPosted 75 days ago
- LeBron James and fiancÃ©eÂ have a dance off while partying with friendsPosted 76 days ago
- Stay in hotels where mega stars shoot filmsPosted 81 days ago
- Pink shows off body while vacationing in MiamiPosted 81 days ago
- Nick Carter pops the question in the Florida KeysPosted 82 days ago
Travel like America’s famous families
When it comes to traveling, there are a number of places to choose from across the globe. However, those who want to travel in luxurious style and just like American royalty can do so by booking a trip to some of the most popular places across the country. According to The Huffington Post, here are a few places that have seen the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Vanderbilts.
The Breakers Palm Beach
The vast majority have heard of The Breakers over the years, as this luxurious and sophisticated destination spot has seen a wide array of famous people over the years. The 140-acre resort has seen big names such as the Rockefellers, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan as well as a few Astors and Vanderbilts. This one-of-a-kind spot is nothing short of glamorous, and it is no wonder that it has become a popular local.
The Plaza, New York
This iconic New York City hotel has long been a staple of luxury, and in some cases has set the bar for other places across the country. There have been countless significant people and events that took place in these rooms, and it will likely stay that way for many years to come. Guests include a slew of current celebrities as well as legends such as Truman Capote and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Chatham Bars Inn, Cape Cod
The Cape has always been a favorite among the rich in America, especially back in the day, and the Chatham Bars Inn is absolutely one of the most popular spots. This exquisite hotel is known for its beach-inspired luxury, which mixes Cape Cod-inspired architecture with antique-style interiors. Famous people to come through this hotel include Henry Ford, Henry Morganthau, and William Rockefeller.