- Duchess of Cambridge to Name New Royal Princess Cruise ShipPosted 42 days ago
- Celebrities flock to Paris for Fashion WeekPosted 78 days ago
- LeBron James and fiancÃ©eÂ have a dance off while partying with friendsPosted 79 days ago
- Stay in hotels where mega stars shoot filmsPosted 84 days ago
- Pink shows off body while vacationing in MiamiPosted 84 days ago
- Nick Carter pops the question in the Florida KeysPosted 85 days ago
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody enjoy a night out in Venice
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are one of the new hot couples in Hollywood, and the two were recently spotted arm-in-arm in Venice, California. According to People magazine, the happy twosome went out to the Mexican restaurant, La Fiesta Brava. They both were very casual, with Meester in a big beige cardigan and Brody in red zip-up sweatshirt.
The two enjoyed their early dinner with another friend. They each had enchiladas and enjoyed a couple cocktails while also talking about a recent film, according to the news source. Meester and Brody were quite cuddly throughout the night.
"Adam put his arm around Leighton and the two smiled at each other while she snuggled into his chest before the trio headed out," a source told the media outlet.
La Fiesta Brava is a Mexican restaurant on Rose Street in Venice. Those who love the taste of the south of the border can enjoy some of the traditional dishes like quesadillas, enchiladas and tacos. This isn't the only Mexican restaurant in Venice. In fact, there are a few good places including the Tlapazola Grill, which is a unique mix of Mexican food with some French influences. Visitors can find everything from lemon chicken tortilla soup to wild mushroom quesadilla to carne asada.
Those who want more of traditional experience can check out the Casablanca Restaurant, which is complete with Mexican cuisine as well as some great seafood. They also have handmade tortillas and tons of tequila to choose from. There are also some different takes on Mexican food, some entrees that are lesser-known such as the calamari steak, which has become a specialty.