- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Their Travels to BerlinPosted 14 days ago
- Giuliana Rancic Enjoys a Family VacationPosted 15 days ago
- Best Hotels for Celeb-SpottingPosted 15 days ago
- Josh Hartnett Strolls Through DublinPosted 19 days ago
- Paris Hilton Celebrates First Anniversary in HawaiiPosted 20 days ago
- Duchess of Cambridge to Name New Royal Princess Cruise ShipPosted 70 days ago
- Celebrities flock to Paris for Fashion WeekPosted 106 days ago
- LeBron James and fiancÃ©eÂ have a dance off while partying with friendsPosted 107 days ago
- Stay in hotels where mega stars shoot filmsPosted 112 days ago
- Pink shows off body while vacationing in MiamiPosted 112 days ago
Kim K’s milkshakes bring her to the Middle East
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian may be known for “taking” New York City and Miami in their “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” spin-offs “Kim and Kourtney Take New York” and “Kim and Kourtney Take Miami,” but most recently, Kim K “took” an entirely new location – the Middle East.
No, she’s not there to negotiate peace or solve the border disputes. The reality TV starlet is embarking on a three-day trip to Kuwait and Bahrain to open up two new milkshake stores. According to the Daily Mail, she is set to open two new Millions of Milkshakes stalls.
Kardashian’s trip was more than just business, though. Sources say she was also hoping to gain some insight about the culture, customs and conflicts occurring there, in an effort to use her celebrity for good. She tweeted a photo of herself meeting with U.S. Ambassador to Kuwait, Matthew Tueller.
Although the always-luxurious Kardashian toted a black Hermes handbag and was accompanied by security guards throughout her trip, she got no preferential treatment at the airport. Kim K had to go through customs just as un-glamorously as everyone else, taking off her shoes and putting her items through the scanning machine.